Goodbye To All

if someone has a problem with you tell them to get the f*** out of your post and tell them to shut the f*** up. That is wat i would do. People find your post interesting which is good if someone's being a twat just forget about them.

:)

i dont see why your leaving gosh.. even i've taken some flack.. im not gonna take you talking about me being a punk.. you tried to trash a good topic and for that i think you got everything you deserved.. you tried putting words in my mouth i never said.. paid no attention to the topic and tried to confuse the issues.. then proceeded to slander my name like you have in this post for no good reason.. if i was wrong people wouldnt have agreed with me ..saying that.. i hold no malice towards you and you are respected.. you definately brought some truely excellent tips to the forum.. i wish you would stay :)

edit :: i still dont see whats thuggish about that post.. theres absolutely no malice in that thread only viable suggestions.. i stick by everything i've said.. even if you did take it the wrong way.. thats the first and only post where i upset you, until you decided to attack me.. how someone can get so wound up over one post beats me.. im sorry but i think your foolish to try and blame me for other peoples idiocy.. im not a punk, i dont take foolishness lightly, i dont take criticism as an attack on my knowledge, i dont trash peoples topics, and i dont ask for people to be banned when i make myself look a fool

I don't know why, but this look like a deja vu to me, i was reading some posts by gosh two or three days ago, and i felt sorry for him, coz some retards flamed him without giving a s*** about his contribution to this community...

I rarely post, but this deserves me to do it... gosh, please don't worry about ppl who cant respect even themselves, keep up the good work (the **** good work)... and forget the kids =)

I hope you stay, not only your tips and tricks are f***ing incredible, also you're what we could call 'a golden (MSFN) member' :)

Thanks mate, pleased to meet you

PD: Sorry if i made any mistake, i'm not english

If i'm wrong please let me know, But isn't this site for information, sharing ideas and learning? I agree with devil, No one should be able to put down your ideas. But they should get to the point. 20 posts... Thats funny. Gosh your a brilliant guy. i love your stuff. And if you have anymore, I would apreciatte that as well. Same goes with anyone else with ideas or information. I've spent hours here, and most of it through goshes forms to learn more.

really guys.... there will ALWAYS be people saying "oh i could buy something similiar at kmart"...

either it's just envy or they can't appreciate other people's work!

if you work in a team or a bunch of "freaks that share the same hobby" (like here :)) you will have to deal with such people.

running away crying is certainly the wrong decision!

one thing you might have overseen is the fact that almost everyone did profit from your tips! so there is a relation of 1:*don'tknowhowmanythatdidprofil*

Its a shame to see you go gosh, you really have bought a wealth of knowledge to MSFN, but its taught us a lesson in which we will take 'flaming' seriously from now on.

The best thing to do is ignore any such negative comments and stay on track, a mod will soon remove any negative comments that are reported.

I can see that in less than a month of being a member of MSFN, you already have a pleathora of fans pleading for you not to go. Your posts have a high standard of quality and usefulness, and they all seem to be a great contribution to the MSFN community.

However. These things do not give you any kind of exception from the real world. Whever you go, there will be people that disagree with you and your ideas, or may provide you with a little unwanted critisizm. But this is no reason to assume you're unappreciated by everyone else.

I don't mean to sound rude, or show any disrespect, but you need to build a bridge and get over it. The sooner you do that, the better it will be for not only you and your self growth, but the other members of this forum that rely on the high standard of your posts.

It seems to me that you are blowing Numinous' posts out of preportion. It appears that in his posts, he simply stated the obvious. Perhaps no in the nicest way concieveable by man, but you cant expect to post a buggy script, and noone to point it out to you.

On another note, as a moderator of the Windows XP forum and subforums (ie Unattended XP), i also did not recieve a pm, e-mail or complaint of any kind. If it's such an important issue for you, perhaps if you had persisted, things could have been sorted out more promptly, and hopefully with a better result.

Although I will not say that I am sorry to see you go on such childish circumstances, i will however, tell you that your informative posts will be missed.

It seems to me that you are blowing Numinous' posts out of preportion. It appears that in his posts, he simply stated the obvious. Perhaps no in the nicest way concieveable by man, but you cant expect to post a buggy script, and noone to point it out to you.

There was other posts too (at least one) where Numinous jumped on gosh. We moved recently one to trash, btw very nice and informative thread.

Usually I don't like to jump in discussions like this one but I think I need to say something this time.

Flaming will be taken seriously from now on. Members who not respect other members or other members work will be warned first time than baned without notice if they ignore warning.

One more thing, when you try to criticise someone/someone's work try to do that in a nice way.

Thank you