Goodbye To All

For the past 2 weeks i've enjoyed this site but i'm leaving.

When i originally came to this site i saw an opportunity to share my wealth of knowledge and experience. Most of what i shared was totally unique stuff that i spent months to years researching and perfecting. In fact, some of my best secrets such as reducing source, i discovered in 2001.

Most of what i posted i haven't posted anywhere else, i considered my information priceless. Most people appreciated my work, but of course not everyone was receptive, such as Numinous. For a long time i tried to hold back any of my personal feelings towards him, since i did not want to start a fight. But how can i say nothing when this punk is constantly talking crap to me?

This is stuff i've spent YEARS working on. Imagine spending a year on a painting, then showing the painting to people and one person says "oh i could buy something similiar at kmart". How would YOU feel?

To give an example of what i mean, see http://www.MSFN.org/board/index.php?showtopic=9713 . This is just one example of similiar conduct by this thug. Like my response says, i thought this was a site to share information. How can i share information when i get replies like that? The next day Numinous posted similiar remarks which i took issue with.

I asked the mods to do something; they did nothing. I got no support from anyone, not even empathy. So i ask the question again, how can i share my information when i have to deal with comments from Numinous? How can i share my thoughts and ideas when i get repies like "that kind of stuff can be found in google" ?

So rather than trying to deal with this kid, i'm leaving this place and going back to my other sites, sites that respect me. I can't change myself, i can't change Numinous, but i can change the sites i go to.

So see you guys later. If you need any help, just ask Numinous, since he's so much smarter than me.

Take care,

gosh

man don't give a f*** about others

You were very appriciated (I'm sure everyone agrees) more that Numinous.

Ppl need you, we need geniuses like you. I've Never read a post where Numinous actually did something really really good!.

I don't see any pinned topics from Numinous.

Last week I had a fight with a friend of mine. Since he was not acknowledging anyone elses ideas only his, he didn't dare to accept what I said. Well most friends thought the same way I thought. Now we just laugh at him when something similar happens.

With ppl like that the fight continues forever. You just have to be the good guy and just "say yea u're right to him :)" and mind your own business. Its just a disease some ppl have. NOT YET CURED though.

Just accept them as simple minded...

I didn't make this story up... by the way!

note: I want you to come back to MSFN not only because you were helpful, but also, with your ideas and the emotion you put into your sentences you're a friend to everyone..

I'm not GAY.

well... u brought interestiing stuff to the cummmunity.. but the mass of your "gifts" seem like a "taking the community to _YOUR_ community"

i think that´s your problem...

sorry, my english is not good enough to explain, what i mean...

noone is "against" you, but you startet with tooo much "help". so it seemed you would be the "number one" and alll other people are stupid/lamers...

hope u understand what i mean...

gosh,

Please add me to the list of people that feels tremendously grateful and appreciative of the material you have shared with us.

I for one hope you might reconsider, but if not, I would like to thank you for the pearls of wisdom, and wish you the very best...

Regards,

William (willpantin)

Im Sad to see you go, i have enjoyed reading your comments and interesting threads. I will respect your final dession regardless of its outcome, but i just want to make a few things clear.

I have not recived any Pms,emails or messages regarding your issues, nor have i oticed any flamewars between you two, the comments i have seen in the past ,some more notable then others, have been unnessary and even somewhat rude. With the amount of members we have you may run into a few bad seeds (sort of like the real world) Not much you can do other then brush them off and hope they get the picture.

I would like to mention if i had recived any type of notification on this subject, actions would have been take to settle the desputes.

I would like to apologies on behalf of the staff if you were ignored, but i promise you it was not done in attempt to hurt you or discourge your activities here. Maybe just a mess up or lost in the jumble of mass quantites of email and Pm comments.

Once again I will respect your wishes, i only hope that MSFN can keep you as a continual member. You add our understanding in unatteneded as well as many other things.

Best wishes mate,

Your friendly local Super Mod

|Drew|

Gosh,

I was looking for a way of slipstreaming hotfixes into WinXP CDs, and after scouring the web I found this web site last week. I become an immediate follower, and the information I obtained here revolutionize the way I now install Windows XP.

You and a few others like you have provided invaluable information, and I was going to try the reduce size CD, now that I successfully "master" the hotfixes and the unattended install.

As with any other forums, you are going to find a cross section of people here. Some are novices like me, grateful for any scrap of information, some here to exchange ideas with fellow experts, some to share, and frankly, d*******s from all cross of life.

At the end of day, you just have to trust that people here can differentiate the good from the bad. At the end of the day, people can see who help them, and who is out there just making a lot of hot air. I think Numinous just have a warped sense of humour and may be trying too hard to proof himself that he is as good as the rest of the experts here. If this is obvious to one who is just here for one week, it should also be obvious to the rest of the members.

Life is too short to get p*** off over the inconsenquential.

****, I hate to see you go. You've brought so much to the forum, in fact you're one of the reasons I check the forum so often because you come up with new and unheard ways of doing things. I wish you well and hope you would reconsider coming back.

-Rahbas

We understand how you feel because most of us here are a lot alike in many ways. The majority of the people's intelligence levels here are on a different and maybe higher level compared to a lot of people. We digest and understand information that some people cannot even begin to understand. Some people just do not have the gift to make it happen. Much of our skills and learned knowledge come from years of hard work. That knowledge in itself is too valuable to put a price on. However, it needs an outlet.

We need to discuss it all with others like us. There are many forms of people here that fit that category because this is an open forum. We run into all types of people here and it will always be that way. Some will rise to higher levels and some will reach a level where they become incompetent. The later, is a scary conception of ones self. That sometimes makes people act as if they are above the others.We must learn to deal with people like that in our own ways. Hopefully, those people will learn to center their thoughts and find a way to focus. Otherwise, they will continue to use a shotgun approach to problem solving. Some things they will solve and the majority of other things will never be solved.

Learn to rub elbows with all walks of life. Take a chance and learn from other peoples misgivings. In the end your results will be of more value to you then the rest of us. It is called personal gratification.

Rise to a new level.

Gosh, gosh, I can't believe you really think your contribution to the forum is not appreciated. I mean, it's people like yourself, and Numinous, and everyone else (except me :) ) who have made this forum THE place to go, not only for unattended XP stuff but countless other little treasures you'd be hard pressed to find.

Trust me my friend, this forum needs all of us. You, me and everyone else. (Well not so much me.)

Hope you will reconsider.

And that goes for anyone else who dares to think of leaving. :rolleyes:

Yeah gotta say the stuff youbought here was extremly good. You have to remember though that this is the net, and there will be those pricks that will go after you for a varity of reasons. I really do'nt see how leaving is really gonna help. You will find ppl harrass you everywhere you go. And the knowledge you posses is extreamly valuble. Man gotta say sooking ant gonna get you to far! Knowledge is to be shared or what is the point in learning

I, of course, agree with the general attitude. You're a much valued expert member around here, and I would very much hate to see you leave. The advice you have posted have been very helpful to and many others and I respect you, and everybody else for that matter, for taking the time to help other members of the community. I sincerly hope you'll reconsider your choice to leave MSFN.