.htaccess issues

Much better now. :thumbup Now to work on the colors....

Oh, and do you really want to have CSS at the top of each page? I think it would be better for you to have a master CSS document, and have a consistent layout and color scheme on each page. Did you end up using PHP include() or did you just put it in manually on each page?

Also, have you done this yet? Seems to be mostly a lack of alt="" for images and illegal ID names.

Getting better...

lol. i did use php includes. and i will fix that css later on once i actually focus on the design, i really dont have the time for all this right now as school ends really soon. so in ~2 weeks ill be really getting into the design part. thx so much guys.

This is where I think...

School? oh yeah... school. I better do some work now. I've got stuff due tomorrow. Oh yea...

Actually, I might not be at MSFN for a week or two here - lot's of school work happening, so I need to really get some stuff done and not sit around reading MSFN all day. Bye everyone... at least for a little while. :hello:

(And yes I will be back - I will not have disappeared!)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, IE is a web developer's worst enemy. If you hate them bad enough, you may want to check this out; you can even make money.

School gets out for me this week. I can't wait, but I wish there were another month sometimes because there is soooooo much to do at the end of the school year. At least I still have a 4.0 so far.