About Remote Assistance ( I Need Your Help )

abo.rwazn

Remote Assistance is a much better option in an enterprise environment. VNC passwords can generally be cracked pretty quick. Not to mention that it feels very sluggish compared to Remote Assistance and/or Remote Desktop.

More information is needed for the original question to answer it. If you're on the same network using Solicited Remote Assistance may be what you want.

Edited by nmX.Memnoch

thanks for all.

my question exactly:

I work in A big company contain ( more than 1800 pcs ) all these pcs connected via one domain.

when I receive any call to fix any problem ( some time in other city ) should me go to there to repair this problem that will need A long time to fix one problem.

now i need to use remote assistance .

also should me create the invitation file for every PC we have ( that is more difficult)

is there any way to create this invitation automaticly?

is there any way to use one invitation for all users ( after change the ip)

this my question.

• 1 year later...

I have set up a Remote Assistance environment on our domain and it works flawlesly. Much better and safer than any VNC tools.

Are all of the 1800pcs on a same domain. If they are you should define a group policy for remote assistance. I can send you detailed how to tomorrow. I also have a small script that fixes some bugs that I have found.

• 1 month later...
I have set up a Remote Assistance environment on our domain and it works flawlesly. Much better and safer than any VNC tools.

Are all of the 1800pcs on a same domain. If they are you should define a group policy for remote assistance. I can send you detailed how to tomorrow. I also have a small script that fixes some bugs that I have found.

Thanks

Yes all 1800 pcs in same domain

"" If they are you should define a group policy for remote assistance "" -----> Yes To help him in future

Please Send to me the script That You say.

thanks