i want msgina.dll files

Could you please explain a little better what exactly it is that you want? We may be able to make something for you, or better yet teach you how to make it yourself, but a bit more info on what exactly you want would be helpful.

Speaking of animated bits and pieces of windows, does anyone know which dll(s) or exe(s) contain the AVI for the scrolling blue and gold bar at the bottom of the dialog that says "Please wait..." while logging on or off? i know the bitmap is in msgina.dll and another is in shell32.dll but does anyone know where the animated ones are? I haven't been able to find them. :no:

As for the original post:

Tell us what you want and we'll try to help you, but you need to respond to us please and tell us what it is you want. Could you provide a screenshot of whatever you're talking about in Vista and in XP and show what you want to put where? :hello:

I didn't see any animation... :unsure:

Could you upload the animation, assuming it's a .gif, so that we can see what you want? By the way, have you ever used Resource Hacker before? I think that could help you. I've never made an unattended CD before, so can't help you there. I don't know if animation would be possible.

Oh, I get it now. I've never done that. Why don't you just make your own using Resource Hacker? It's not a hard program to use. And no offense, I know english isn't the first language of everyone on the boards, but could you pleeaaasse try to be a bit more clear in your writing? It's a bit hard to understand when it's all spelled whacky. Just use regular english, not txt msg or whatever. Thanks. ;)