LameSkin Themes

Well it won't look even close to the original...

That's true, it will not look like the original, because lameskin code it's more limited than the wb skinning engine, but the stuff that lameskin changes can be made almost exactly in the wb theme, of course with some light changes, the glow efect, the transparency level etc. . Anyway here is the lameskin version of the wb theme. :hello:

Well it won't look even close to the original...

That's true, it will not look like the original, because lameskin code it's more limited than the wb skinning engine, but the stuff that lameskin changes can be made almost exactly in the wb theme, of course with some light changes, the glow efect, the transparency level etc. . Anyway here is the lameskin version of the wb theme. :hello:

Nice :thumbup . Another great skin enters the forums!

I'd posted this in the actual RP thread but seems it would have been better to be put here.

It's a basic remake of the windows 3.1 look. I don't have win3.1 available at the time to get full skinning ideas from so I'd to work from screenshots found on the web. The theme was designed to be as small in size as possible which is noticable through a trimmed down skin.ini and 16-colour bitmaps.

Caption button depressions and regular button depressions aren't available >.<

Screenshot (note: 124kb jpeg)

Windows_3.1.rar

Edited by Chozo4

• 1 year later...

You are becoming awfully annoying with this question and it pretty much shows that you are lazy and didn't read the Revolutions Pack 9 topic.

Copy style folder to %windir%\Resorces\Themes