LameSkin Themes

1st sorry for so big images, but thumbnails where broken... not my fault.

I would ban patchworks only because exists. :realmad:

Dhehe, i'll be glad to be banned from MSFN: not a great loss, sincerly (without offense for anyone). :ph34r:

BTW, i have censored myself.

Edited by patchworks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Once I get caption buttons working :)

+I think i need permession from hobbes at aqua-soft

What happened with that theme dude. Tihiy even gave u documentation ppl c'mon. Start drawing... or painting.. :D

Screenshots are very easy goto a image hosting site like http://www.imagevenue.com and upload your image in one of the supported formats and it will give you the code to copy and paste for a click-able Thumbnail.

Rule on screenies.

3. Please do not post screenshots within threads that exceed 300x200 in resolution and 150kb in size. Provide a link to the image and host it on your own webspace if possible. Always keep in mind we have several members on 56k and loading a thread with a few large screenshots can be quite slow for them.

^^ Oh that's crap.

And you won't succeed if you're unable to overcome limitations. What is "invisable borders"? You can just tweak scheme to make border size = 0, and make border bitmaps with the same color as window color.

Because your caption buttons won't be resized, you'd better use AeroButtons=1 and tweak AeroButtonsTop and AeroButtonsMinRight. You may also need to convert those bitmaps to 32-bit color ones with alpha channel.