v1.0 Beta bypass Edition and Driver Signing x64

efong

Using 1.0B is there a way to bypass the Edition Choice when using Unattend since I"m only installing Ultimate with Prod ID pre-entered in vlite?

Also, is there a way to bypass Driver Signing for x64 Ed for non-signed drivers?

E.

Edition selection:

-I would like that too. If someone knows how to force it in the unattended file please let me know.

Driver signing:

-Not without hacking I presume.

Edition selection:

-I would like that too. If someone knows how to force it in the unattended file please let me know.

Driver signing:

-Not without hacking I presume.

Nuhi - This is a great tool just like nlite... I'll be referring to WAIK for the unattended tweaks and let you know if I find anything.

There is a way to disable Driver signing checks using bcdedit and a 'loadoptions' command. This will have to be inserted right before the first reboot.

By the way I did find some funkiness with the unattend and I opened another thread to that affect. Unattend works fine in VMware but not on Baremetal clean boot from DVD. On clean boot from DVD, the installer complains of missing CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drivers and asks for Keyboard Lang right at the beginning of the install. I tried running setup.exe from XP and it goes further but I get "Cant' right to Windows Registry...' error after the first reboot.

There is mention that for unattend installs, that the XML file needs to be both in Sources directory and the root directory of the Image. Although I've tried this I still get the above problem with baremetal clean boot install.

Cheers,

E