vista compatibility tab gone, any ideas which thing causes this

redrumy3

hey,

well seems that i dont have that tab no more, so im wondering if anyone knows what causes this on the vlite program, probably format after i figure out which does it , anyone know?

clipboard01dr9.png

I also have this, only component that I can think of that could cause this (and which I selected additionally for removal) is Application Experience.

hmm maybe ill vlite my copy of vista again tomorrow and find out thanks , anyone else know if it's application experience that causes this?

since i redid my vista and put back in application experience i get this error now when i try to load steam and any steam game to play,

any ideas? first time i seen this error ever, figured maybe my copy got messed up but i did another one same results

came someone check there system32 and see if they have this file and can possibly send me it so i can check if it works, dont know why im getting this error now =[

dddyx2.png

Edited by redrumy3

That's missing Game Explorer. Next time keep it, or someone send you that file.

I'll check if it's some registry entry leftover calling it or it's the Steam itself (doubtful).

Thx for reporting.

yea lol i redid my vista and kept game explorer its fine now, i dont get that error when i have game explorer and application gone, but if i keep application experience and get rid of game explorer i get that error, so i fixed it now kept both of them :) thank alot keep it up nuhi love this vlite :D

So basically, if we didn't keep Game Explorer, they'll cause problem when running games?

seems like steam was the only ones, but game did run just had to hit ok and it loads just annoying when u try and start a game up or steam but its fixed now

Edited by redrumy3