Nokia PC Suite on vista 32 ultimate

iainstott

Has anyone successfully got Nokia PC Suite installed and running, i have tried quite a few time and keep getting errors during install.

Am using;-

Vista Ultimate 32bit

AMD x2 4400+

2gb ram

Many thanks IAin

I had it installed & running, but it made my explorer.exe crash all the time so I removed it.

try latest version or searching Nokia's forum for help..

@neo Same here, is it the one that says something about not being able to access a registry key???

Mine said it couldn't register some dll file, but is works without any problems whatsoever after the installation process.

@neo Same here, is it the one that says something about not being able to access a registry key???

Mine said it couldn't register some dll file, but is works without any problems whatsoever after the installation process.

Would U like to explain What dlls have to register....?

Have had that one before with the version i got on cd with my phone. But get that it cant access a registry key now with the one i have d/l from the nokia website.

i havent gotten any problems as yet, i cant remember which version i have but i came with my nokia 6230i, but because i use my phone as a modem i cant update the drivers.

the only problem ive seen so far is i cant access the phone like on xp to put stuff directly to it with out software :unsure:

i havent gotten any problems as yet, i cant remember which version i have but i came with my nokia 6230i, but because i use my phone as a modem i cant update the drivers.

the only problem ive seen so far is i cant access the phone like on xp to put stuff directly to it with out software :unsure:

:hello: Hello D_block

Plz check Ur version and post this.....

Guest VoOdoO

Home Premium, not Ultimate. Using version 6.83.14.1, no problems here. Installed and everything runs fine.*

*The only exception to that is the Video Manager, which isn't included with the PC Suite but available as a separate download; it returns Vista to the Basic theme but otherwise works fine.