Blank has been visiting my profile...

Someone odd has been visiting my profile. They don't have a username. Or a gender icon. Or a picture/avatar thing - not even the little green person who shows up if you don't choose one. Does anyone know why this is happening? Has this happened to anyone else? Bizarre. :unsure: Screenshot attached, or go to my profile, it might still be there, but it's last on the list, so it may disappear if everyone goes there.

Edited by Idontwantspam

Maybe a deleted member, but we don't do that often. A banned member should show up normally. They are just a member of a different user group.

We changed a few things with the forum software recently and this could be just a temporary glitch. My profile no longer shows Mr. Blank.

Could Mr. B. have something to do with the new option at the logon page to log on without being shown on the user list? I don't recall that checkbox having been there earlier. As for Mr. B. asking to be a friend.... that's odd that you can't accept or deny him (or her - who knows!).

Crazy. :crazy::wacko:

xper, I still have the blank named user under Pending Friends.

Date of visiting your profile?

For the friend request:

Request Added: 28th April 2007 - 05:36 PM (Eastern Standard Time)

Date they visited the profile:

28 Apr 2007 - 17:32

Anyone mind if I remove the screenshot from the original post? If anyone needs it there, I'll leave it, but if no-one says otherwise, I'll delete it. No point in wasting attachment space on things that are fixed. At least I hope this is fixed. Haven't seen Mr. B. for a while, so I guess he (or she?) left. Bye Mr. B! :hello: