Windows 98 SE Registry Tweaks

Well, i don't find any "Registry Tweaks" file/project (.REG Format) for Windows 98 SE after browsing this part of forum, like such available for Windows XP. I know mdgx.com has huge tweaks reported in various formats, yet you've to read and work for enormous amount of times in order to compile a REG file consisting only simple tweaks like those for explorer-shell-start menu etc. just. Can someone pls point out to a link in the forum where i can get Win 98 SE registry tweaks assorted for ready integration.

or can someone post the reg file they use everyday?

Thanks.

Well, i don't find any "Registry Tweaks" file/project (.REG Format) for Windows 98 SE after browsing this part of forum, like such available for Windows XP. I know mdgx.com has huge tweaks reported in various formats, yet you've to read and work for enormous amount of times in order to compile a REG file consisting only simple tweaks like those for explorer-shell-start menu etc. just. Can someone pls point out to a link in the forum where i can get Win 98 SE registry tweaks assorted for ready integration.

or can someone post the reg file they use everyday?

Thanks.

I dunno if you're going to find an all-in-one registry file, but having easy access to each individual one is good enough isn't it? see the fourth link in my signature.

Edited by soporific

I've used Windows XP registry tweaks on 98 with no problems. If the registry is there, the tweak will work even if it's directed towards XP.

You will find more tweaks directed towards XP because computers are a standard in homes today. In the days of 95 - 98, it was more of a luxury to own a computer.

Edited by Atmosphere XG

@soporific,

yes it is! actually i'm not in need of an all-in-1 REG file, rather a set of tweaks from which i can select my desired ones according to specs. BTW, does your tweaks pack explain in detail the changes in registry or some .INI files it applies, or it just applies those tweaks upon selection? anyway, thanks, i'll look into your tweaks pack, for sure. :)

MOONLIGHT SONATA:

Have you tried X-Setup Pro 6.6 [4.54 MB, freeware, English]:

http://digilander.libero.it/molearchive3/x...sp-setup-en.zip

Tweaks over 1800 settings, backs up modified registry keys, supports add-on plugins.

This is *the* all-in-1 tweaking tool.

FYI:

X-Setup Pro 9.0 [current version] is shareware: ;-(

http://www.x-setup.net/product/

HTH