Multi-os On 1 Cd With Graphical Menu

eXPerience-XP

I was wondering of how to put windows XP Home, windows XP Home(unattended), Windows XP Pro, Windows XP Pro(unattended), Win2k,win2k3 and win2k3(unattended) on 1 cd and when i pop-in the cd it has like a normal DOS menu or graphical menu(im not too picky about that) and u can jus select from wat u want to install...is it possible? if yes, how could i do it

EDIT: I kno how to free up enough space but i need to know how to build da menu and link it to the installation etc..

It's not really that difficult, it's just time consuming. If you need bootdisks for any certain OS you can find them here.

Just take your time and follow the directions. Don't worry about slipstreaming or any of that stuff. Just follow the instructions and it should work.

To make a cd with win9x you just make a bootdisk as bootdisk.ima and put it into your menu. If you wanted to you could edit the config.sys and autoexec.bat files on the bootdisk to have it auto start setup. To automate it just put msbatch.inf into the win9x folder. If you have an oem cd, the boot disk it makes auto starts oemsetup.exe

Making an all in one cd isn't hard, it just takes a high level of skill to pull it off. All it takes is a mispelled file or missing ident files and it won't work. I spent 6 months troubleshooting one all in one cd i made. You have to have a firm grasp of how the xp boot process works to fix any problems.

-gosh

6 month for the multi-OS menu and boot section? _ouch_ =)

eXPerience-XP take a look at cdshell.. it is possible to make a Graphical Menu with it.

for syntax and more info´s, take a look at bootscriptor (cdshell is the "next version" of bootscriptor) and the forum linked there.

btw. this is discussed several times..

I was wondering of how to put windows XP Home, windows XP Home(unattended), Windows XP Pro, Windows XP Pro(unattended), Win2k,win2k3 and win2k3(unattended) on 1 cd and when i pop-in the cd it has like a normal DOS menu or graphical menu(im not too picky about that) and u can jus select from wat u want to install...is it possible? if yes, how could i do it

EDIT: I kno how to free up enough space but i need to know how to build da menu and link it to the installation etc..

EasyBoot

Link

very simple :)

• 3 weeks later...