.. really LAME IE7

kane3162

Search didnt help... 3 diffrent IE7 packages didnt help...

WTF no matter where i place IE7 in that integrated list it NEVER makes it through... NEVER... not a single build has EVER had IE7 slipstreamed into it.. no matter whos .cab .7z yada yada yada..... (sorry lack of sleep and waste of 18 VPC sessions).... WTF??

I put it in front of everything and at the end of everything.... and in the middle.... NOTHING :PDSAFD:SAKFLDSKA

end rant and induce sleep....

Edited by kane3162

Try just downloaded exe installer from MS, put it in the Hotfixes page. That's how I do it.

But on the clean installation files, don't modify before that with anything else. And use nLite modifications all in one go. Meaning select what you want to remove and integrate in one session, better not to restart it and integrate again, or remove, that may clash with certain addons.

Have you tried This Addon? It's always worked perfectly for me, even when I install 115 other addons with it. :)

If you've tried it and others with no luck, keep in mind that IE7 9I think) requires Windows to be activated for it to install. If it's not, the silent installers in the addons will just silently fail. Are you using a standard or a Corporate key? (don't post it.) :)

Kel