XPInstall Error (1406, 25007)

HI Guys,

I am getting following errors while installing applications using XPinstall.

I get the below error when it reaches to install .Net Framework 2.0.

netframework2errornd7.jpg:blink:

and then when i click on ignore then i get the below error. :wacko:

netframework2error2xs1.jpg

also i am getting a similar error to the first one when it reaches to install Windows Live Messenger :huh:

msnerrorep2.jpg

I hope someone has a solution to this problem.

or else i will be installing these application with GUIRunonce mode as it worked fine with that, but i was trying to give a little more sleek and professional look :no: . May be some sort of permission issue at T-9 stage. :}

.net framework 2 cannot normally be installed at that stage of setup. You need to get one of the many packages out there that has been modified to make it do so.

The error on the 3rd screen is most likely due to the error from the first screen.

Kelsenellenelvian and cluberti

thanks for the replies but what do you guys suggest what can be done to overcome this issue.

Kelsenellenelvian--> your were talking about some packages can you please elaborate what package and where can i find that package.

thanks once moer.

Thanks Kelsenellenelvian thats great but sadly still in beta :unsure: well i will try it sometime but at the moment i am installing the .net stuff with runonceex.cmd and other stuff using xpinstall. well things are working fine so far. thanks once again :) :) :thumbup