Help with Max Payne

Pinker

I'm trying to run Max Payne on a Dell 1.8 P4 with XP Pro. The game starts up, but when the loading screen comes up it kicks me out to my desktop. All of my other games work fine and I have had no problems with any of them.

Any Ideas,

Mike

well i know from the grapevine that if your copy of MP isn't legit that the 1.5 patch kills all the no cd patches...as the latest no cd patch is 1.2 so you will have to wait till there is a 1.5 no cd patch released...if of course that is the case!

Who in the hell in their right mind would have illegitimate software on their machines. Let's get real here. It stymies developers compensation thus reducing revenues that are used for future games. WHy in the world, living in a free market enterprise, as the one we live in today, work against the very people who create and manipulate our lives to produce hours upon hours of wasted energy, on a concept some call "fun"?

Thanks,

Big Booger

hey bro... i know you are just messin.... don't think that i take anything personal, but i hate people getting all offensive when you say that [b:47575a4a50]if[/color:47575a4a50][/b:47575a4a50] your version isn't legit the cracks won't work.... no one was accusing anyone...only stating facts....

you are almost family BB as we spent quite alot of time at Peppy's