vLite 1.0 beta - OMG

nuhi

Get a girl pallavsuri. :)

Second, it is a great release. A general idea (for the iso size) is to have some sort of list with how much you might think a component takes on the image and bla bla bla...useless. Why would you care? A DVD is so cheap...for me it's the used HDD space that matters.

Edited by TheTripleX

Refresh the page :).

LOL. Already tried that a few times.

Found the solution: it seems my ISP is running a transparent proxy that wasn't detecting the page as having been modified. I connected via a different ISP and was able to see the link to v1.0b :thumbup

Keep up the great work nuhi. I am looking forward to the final release.

In the meantiem I got a question for you knowledgeable folks. I bought a sweet new XPS laptop from Dell fully loaded and it comes with Vista Home Premium on it. And I also get a recovery DVD from them as well. I was wondering if it is possible to vLite that DVD? I think it is like purchasing an OEM Vista isnt it? I should have the key slapped on my laptop as a sticker tag as far as I understand.

Nuhi buddy how can i use vlite but choose the 32bit or 64bit of Vista ? It seems that cause i have a Core2Duo it selects itself the 64bit version of the installation files but i wanna build a 32bit Vista DVD to use to my secondary machine ( Since i havent used them in this one why not :) ).

Any ideas ?

Ok it seems that i only have the X64 version of vista after all..

Nuhi i found a glitch with the program. When i Intergrate drivers it doesnt matter if you have the exact hardware the program will try to install them anyway ( pop up with Unverified Drivers or something ). Should that happen ? I thought they would only be used IF the installation found the exact same hardware.