The good, the bad and the ugly

kof94

Edit: Where it you get /dev/sda from anyway? You don't seam to have any SCSI/SATA/USB devices attached!
/dev/sda is actually in the isolinux.cfg file on the gparted LiveCD, so I left it alone. However, your mention of SCSI/SATA/USB made a light go on in my head. Changeing /dev/sda to dev/cda, and that seems better.

Edit: Where it you get /dev/sda from anyway? You don't seam to have any SCSI/SATA/USB devices attached!
/dev/sda is actually in the isolinux.cfg file on the gparted LiveCD, so I left it alone. However, your mention of SCSI/SATA/USB made a light go on in my head. Changeing /dev/sda to dev/cda, and that seems better.

This is the default boot option from the GParted 0.3.4-7 LiveCD:

LABEL GParted
MENU LABEL GParted-liveCD 0.3.4-7 (auto-configuration)
KERNEL /boot/gparted
APPEND initrd=/boot/gparted.igz root=/dev/ram0 init=/linuxrc real_root=/dev/loop0 looptype=squashfs loop=/gparted.dat udev dokeymap scandelay=6 cdroot dodmraid nosound docache

I took this from the grub menu so I've had to move things around abit to be isolinux friendly, it's still the same boot command though.

What were you saying about cdroot... :whistle:

I have the Trinity Rescue Kit on my USB flash drive and it comes in *really* handy for virus scan. You can choose among 4 different engines and it'll automatically download the latest virus updates and scan the directories you specify. That's what I use TRK for, mostly.