Unattended.txt Invalid

I am setting up some registry stuff to run, and I do my install over the network. I have an unattend.txt that i run, and when the following in inserted:

[GuiRunOnce]

Command0=%systemdrive%\install.cmd

I receive the following error:

The specified Setup script file ([FILENAME]) is inaccessible or invalid...

I do not understand the problem, can anyone enlighten me?

Did you do an OEMPreinstall?

Do the basics. First run setup and make sure the $OEM$ folder is being copied. During the install do shift + F10 and makes sure the files are all there. See what happens when you run your batch file from the cmd window. Check the log files.

-gosh

This is my batch:

CLS

@echo off

ECHO.

ECHO Applying Registry Tweaks...

REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\install\RegTweaks.reg

EXIT

I do have the OEMPreInstall=Yes set. I will check to make sure things are getting copied over... The batch should be in \$OEM$\$1\install.cmd, right?

Is your OEM folder PARALLEL to your i386 folder? In other words, when looking in the root of the cd (or wherever i386 is), can you see both the i386 folder AND the $OEM$ folders?

Also make sure your registry file is in $OEM$\$1\install\ just in case. Because if you have it in the same folder as the batch file then it won't work, because the batch is pointing to a directory called 'install'.

Just some possible solutions.

Well, it isn't copying the stuff out of the $oem$ dir... it is parallel to the i386 directory... Also, trying to add the SRP... That isn't going so well... I can install it normally with the /quiet switch, but if I run that from the svcpack method, it just brings up the help screen...

[GuiRunOnce]

Command0=%systemdrive%\install.cmd

The above is asking for install.cmd in the C:\ drive, which would be C:\install.cmd

If you have install.cmd in... lets say your CD has this: E:\$OEM$\$1\install\install.cmd then the correct path would be:

[GuiRunOnce]

%systemdrive%\install\install.cmd

Nevermind, I removed the command it was supposed to run and just had the [GuiRunOnce] in the unattend.txt... it did not give me any errors... Now, what could possibly be wrong with my command? Does it do a check to see if the $OEM$ folder is going to be copied? Would setup know this from an unattend, for would it need to have this in a winnt.sif that would be loaded on the Gui portion of the install?

Edit: What I have found is that the %systemroot% variable is not considered valid at this point... If I put in C:\ instead, it does not complain about the unattend.txt... not the only thing left to figure out is why the $OEM$ stuff is not getting copied... the $OEM$ dir in in the same dir as the i386 dir... Using the batch script I run to install, I can guarantee the drive will be C, so I have $OEM$\c\install and $OEM$\c\drivers... and they do not get copied, and they didnt as $OEM$\$1 either.