W2K and install problem

dcanup

My work uses W2K Pro and I am trying to slipstream driver packs and hotfixes into a copy of Windows. No matter that I do I can not get it nlite to work right. Here is what I am doing.

1) open nlite

2) pick the copy of Windows 2000 Pro that is in the harddrive

3) pick a folder to save the files to on my HD

4) pick my option that I want to do (make just and iso image)

5) open the iso file with UltraISO and burn it to my CD-RW after deleting the CD

6) put CD in test computer and install windows

After I reformat the HD and it is copying files it tells me "Setup cannot copy file...." and if I skip that file there must be around 1000 files that it can not copy. I do not know what it going on it is not the test computer because I can install W2K from the normal CD just fine. I know that they like you to use a Gold edition of windows but all we have at work is Windows 2000 Pro SP4 I have not seen anyplace that say that nlite would not work if it was not Gold. I know that it is not the "Duel layer DVD/CD-RW" burner unless both that I tested are bad, but they are new one of them just came out of the box...

Any ideas about what this could be? I find it odd that even when I do not make any changes to any files it does not work....