Modify users accounts settings

Hi!

I have just started trying to make my own Unattended Windows version so there is a lot of things that I don't know. I am doing this based on Tiny XP Rev 06 by eXPerience's LAST SESSION.INI and TWEAK.REG files, USING MY OWN ORIGINAL WINDOWS XP KEY that came with my laptop on it, and the major problem I am having now is that after the OS installation there are ten differents user's accounts created, as you can see below in the attachment. I know some off them are default, but does not seems normal have double users!

I have already edited WINNT.INF and TWEAK.REG to match my requirements, but did not find anything related to this problem inside them. I have also searched in forum and Google but without success.

My hope is that someone here can tell me exactly what I have to look for and witch files I must edit!

Thanks since now!

post-136962-1177709209_thumb.jpg

Edited by acsterf

I don't think you will get an answer as the version you are using is classed as warez and they are banned on here.

Why is it considered warez? Is it a corporate edition repackage?

Only install this operating system onto a freshly formatted

partition or hard disk. There is no upgrade option available,

because the option is removed. You do not need any product

key in this release - the installation of TinyXP is unattended,

apart from in the very beginning where you choose which

drive or partition to install to.

All installations are set to US English.

It says no product key so it must be a cracked version (I think)

I don't think you will get an answer as the version you are using is classed as warez and they are banned on here.

Why is it considered warez? Is it a corporate edition repackage?

FYI, "Tiny XP" is a package that includes a modified Windows XP Setup along with an illegal product key. This whole package is distributed across various public media like Torrents, P2P, public File Hosting servers, etc. It's quite obvious that using/downloading "Tiny XP" is illegal and should be discouraged at the maximum extent, both for legal and compatibility reasons.

Edited by [deXter]

I see that this thread is going in a wrong direction from the one it was supposed to be. Because of it I added some INFO in my original post so there will not be any reason to people say that I am using/doing ilegal stuff.

It says no product key so it must be a cracked version (I think)
FYI, "Tiny XP" is a package that includes a modified Windows XP Setup along with an illegal product key. This whole package is distributed across various public media like Torrents, P2P, public File Hosting servers, etc. It's quite obvious that using/downloading "Tiny XP" is illegal and should be discouraged at the maximum extent, both for legal and compatibility reasons.

The product key is not net necessary only if I remove the Windows Update engine, which I didn't. So it stills ask for validation during the install process. And I use an ORIGINAL PRODUCT KEY, the one that came with the laptop's default OS. So, there ISN'T ANY ILEGAL SOFTWARE USE.

Now on I would like to keep focus on my problem. And I still hope someone can help me to make the changes I want.

Edited by acsterf

You're most probably lying. If your laptop is using Genuine Windows, then in all probability would be an OEM version. In short, you'd be having an OEM key. Tiny XP is based on a corporate/VLK license, so the OEM key will most certainly not work.

You're most probably lying. If your laptop is using Genuine Windows, then in all probability would be an OEM version. In short, you'd be having an OEM key. Tiny XP is based on a corporate/VLK license, so the OEM key will most certainly not work.

[deXter], I don't know where you are from, but in Brazil if someone accuses me of a crime and don't have a way to prove, it is a very seriously thing. And this is what you are doing.

I said I am using the LAST SESSION.INI (is was misspelled in initial post) and TWEAK.REG files to make my version. I am sure anyone here can realized that I am loading it along with nLite. But to make it easier for you, I am using a ORIGINAL PRODUCT KEY from an OEM version along a WINDOWS XP SP1 CD which was bought legally from Microsoft and adding with nLite the SP2, the hotfixes and the LAST SESSION.INI that eXPerience team made, plus mine own alterations. After all I put the TWEAK.REG file in my compilation so it can be loaded.

Okay accusations aside now, the latter explanation will suffice with regards any illegal activity.

In answer, as already suggested but lost elsewhere within this thread, it appears that the installation is taking place onto a non-formatted partition. What is happening is that matching user profiles are found during installation and are thus recreated with appendages.

Okay accusations aside now, the latter explanation will suffice with regards any illegal activity.

In answer, as already suggested but lost elsewhere within this thread, it appears that the installation is taking place onto a non-formatted partition. What is happening is that matching user profiles are found during installation and are thus recreated with appendages.

I don't think this is the problem.. I used a fdisk program to format and make partitions before installing it, that's why I've been looking for witch files edit! But I will try reinstall the OS.

Thanks!