What PDF Solution do you use/recommend?

Nopay

I'm new to the forum -- so forgive any newbie tendancies I might adopt over the next few visits!

Anyway, I've posted this on another forum and the response I got was slightly less than I hoped for. You see, I recently bought the PDF Creator Amyuni Technologies offers (http://www.amyuni.com) and am very happy with it. I'm considering expanding towards the other solutions that that particular company provides. I'm still curious, though, to know what other people pimp up and swear by.

So? Opinions? Suggestions? Complaints?

Do share!

The best one I've seen is pdfFactory.com, it gives a popup to preview the PDF before you save it along with various info (ex: file size).

Combine that with their other product FinePrint.com which allows you to print multiple pages to a single page and you have a very powerfull publishing creation setup.

What about other companies aside from Adobe? I know it's notable but it's also slightly more expensive...!

I am, after all, a very poor student. Haha!

That's originally why I opted for Amyuni. They're less expensive, and the quality surpasses some PDF software I've come across.

I've never liked editing PDFs. I've always viewed PDFs as "the ISO of a document" if you will. When you want to edit it, you edit the original and create a new one.

CutePDF - PDF creator

Foxit PDF Reader - PDF Viewer