Adding Disk partitioning?

I took the easy route of using NLite to create a Windows 2000 Pro unattended CD. I haven't removed any components but used it to integrate hotfixes and drivers plus the usual configuration of admin acct, passwords, product keys etc.

It works no probs.

I now want to be able to create 2 partitions automatically prior to the installation. I have seen the diskpart utility and understand the procedure to create a script to select disk, create size, assign letter etc.

How would I integrate this within my current Nlite-modified Windows 2000 source folder?

Any other ways of approaching this? All links/details gratefully received!

Thanks,

Gorman

Would it be possible for you to use WinPE to boot, set up using diskpart then run Windows Setup?

Seems like quite a long way around it but you really do need to use diskpart before Setup kicks in at all and PE is one way I can think of to achieve this.

I do something along these lines at the moment, although the difference being we use a WIM image of a sysprepped XP so I just apply the image to the hard drive and reboot rather than have to kick off any setup from within PE.

Hope that helps you.