Nero Lite/Micro 7.8.5.0

Major

thanks for keeping up the pack.....

tested and found out that registration popup automaticly after installation but it is auto activation maybe the same as the one u guys talking about...

but the one i dun like is the nero express that popup after installation.... (any fix to make it away or i'll just need use the kill task switch)

and do pls turn off the sound of burning rom....

Edited by cyberloner

First, Thanks to all users.

@cyberloner

If you have installed the final version, it does not appears the nero express after activation because the installer kill it.

Best regards

@Major, Thanks for your great work, but unfortently alot of us can't download from rapidshare, so we would appreciate it if you could upload the ENG-Micro version to another site i.e. pirateshare.net or zshare.net. Thanks again for your work..

First, Thanks to all users.

@cyberloner

If you have installed the final version, it does not appears the nero express after activation because the installer kill it.

Best regards

maybe i've downloaded the older version yesterday before u upload all....

i'll try download it again...

@KM7MK

I have sent you a PM with the link of Nero Micro 7.8.5.0 English in the server PirateShare.net

@cyberloner

Maybe, but anyway, download the final version and test it. If it appears to you the popup, we will try to fix it although the installer must kill it itself.

Best Regards.

Edited by Major

@cyberloner

I don´t know why it happens to you that popup. I think is better for the moment you kill it via the switch.

i have a question, the Nero Lite works well after installation?

Best regards

First, lemme just give Major a biggggg TY!! :thumbup :thumbup

Not all of us know Inno. I tried playing with it a little (just goes to show HOW desperate I was for 7850!!), but I couldn't make heads or tails of it. I'm sure I could've figured it out... if I had a wk or 2 to play around with it, but my plate is pretty full lately. So, tyvm Major!!

Just one thing... Crapidshare.

Thx for posting, but if ANYBODY could provide mirrors, that would be sweet!

PS:

Major, if you send me the PirateShare.net links, I'll make torrents and post the links here at MSFN.

;)

i tested the final release on windows ultimate but i have an error when tried to run it. i got a windows saying that i have to reinstall nero in order to solve the issue. the windows title references to a file name AdvrCntr2 so i guess it have to do with AdvrCntr2.dll not properly registered or something.

anyway, i have managed to make my own inno installer and it is working flawlessly. if anyone is interested on the how to, i can make a listing of the files of nero requiered to make it and i can write the instructions. i will try later to make it an msi with recode as a setup feature that can be unselected on install but i dont have much spare time now.

thanks major for the effort.

@RaGhul

I have sent you a PM with the links.

@elajua

I think that you have to disable UAC, you are the first who it happens that error. But anyway, is a good idea to do a manual because a lot of people has asked for it.

Best Regards

major, i have uac disabled on my vista installation. i hate it ;)

i dont know why the error appears. im making tests of nero recode as it is one missing since the acheron project so i can contribute to your project now and make a how to for people that likes to make things on their own just for the fun of it, as me :)

tomorrow i will make a post of the files required to make a nero lite installation so people can grab them from original installation. the only thing im missing here is the file listing of extra audio plugins but i dont thinks it is really necessary, neither videocd support files.

for recode i will make further testing and will append the instructions to the post i will start tomorrow.

thanks for the feeedback major.