Nero Lite/Micro 7.8.5.0

Major

major, the test version you ask me to try work perfectly! The only thing is that nero express and hd dvd+blueray features are missing. After aware of this, please work some solutions out.

best regards,

Edited by razor813

@razor813

I don´t understand you, i have tested it, and nero express appears in a shortcut and also within nero burning, it can be launched whithout problem. HD-DVD and BlueRay appear also in the new compilation (there are 4 types: CD, DVD, HD, Blueray)

@sp00f

Updated the first post with the link of the Dutch version.

enjoy

Thanks

Edited by Major

Don't mean to rain on your parade but i was wondering can you make a lite version for the latest

Nero-6.6.1.15a,the reason i asked is because i don't have a license for the 7 versions of nero.

Please consider my request.

Hi Major,

I'm sorry about the mistake in my previous posts. I had a look again and Nero Express was installed. Nero Burning Rom let me created HD DVD and Blueray Disc, but Nero Express doesnot.

I hope you will create a single version of Nero Lite which work on all version of Vista (there are 5 i think) and windows Xp, and incorporate MauSau plugins.

Thx.

Don't mean to rain on your parade but i was wondering can you make a lite version for the latest

Nero-6.6.1.15a,the reason i asked is because i don't have a license for the 7 versions of nero.

Please consider my request.

NCAB (Nero Custom Applications Builder) v2.11 is what you want for Nero-6.6.1.15a very easy to use just edit the script adding features and serial numbers you use.:rolleyes: link below

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?s=&showtopic=44603&view=findpost&p=309630

@odyn1982

I have sent you a PM to translate some text, please.

@razor813

but Nero Express doesnot

Neither for me, as i don´t have any recorder of that type (HD, BlueRay), nero express tells me: "This compilation can not be burned on the selected recorder, should nero express automatically change to the appropiate recorder?

I hope you will create a single version of Nero Lite which work on all version of Vista

I think i have already a single version posted in the first post, only i made a test version for you to close the nero express (the latest image), as it was not closed for you, it is the same version that RC1, the only difference, i implement an other way to assure the closing of nero express. Perhaps i will include it in the final version.

@PROBLEMCHYLD

It is not a problem, but as i have seen that @urie has responded to you with a tool "NCAB" that exists and is very useful, i think there is no need to make a build for nero 6.6.1.5. It is just an opinion, you will have to decide yourself.

@sp00f

it is not a problem, you must wait a few seconds without doing anything in the PC while installing the Nero Lite, However i will include in the final version the other way to close the last image of nero express.

To all users, i am wondering if you want that i include MauSau Plug-ins in the Nero Micro? in order to make the last version which i think it is time to do it, there will not be changes respect to the version RC1.

Edited by Major

I will put this night the Localized versions: Polish, Brazilian portuguese, portuguese in order to try it.

In one or two days, i will upload the final version for all languages posted here.

Thanks