Nero Lite/Micro 7.8.5.0

Major

Well, i have just tried in the computer of an other friend with windows vista ultimate, and it has installed and worked fine. I have tried it in a fresh installation also.

I think there is the final release. So @acetken, @hugo25 try this version and tell me please in order to upload the other languages with the final release. Here is the link:

EDITED:

The link is on the first post

I can report that this version works great on my Vista Ultimate x64 system. Oh and none of the previous versions listed above worked. Thanks Major.

hi Major

I tried the cmd install, but the results is the same. I also tried the RC version, it doesnot work either unfortunately.

btw, for matter of interest, is there any problem with not having install nero wave editor? why do you include it? Does it concern with the normalize and no pause between tracks when burning audio cd? or what else does it do?

best regards,

@sonic

The version R4 no longer exists, i have updated to the version RC1 which i have tested it in Windows Vista and XP, it worked fine. Please can you download it from the first post and try it. Thanks

@razor813

btw, for matter of interest, is there any problem with not having install nero wave editor? why do you include it? Does it concern with the normalize and no pause between tracks when burning audio cd? or what else does it do?

No, it does not concern burning audio CD.

Now we willl try to fix your problem

Which localized version did you install?

Please if you can reproduce the error installing again nero lite and post here the exact image (the image which did not close)

I have also a question does not have much importance: which processor do you have, to see if the pc is slow?

Thanks.

hi Major,

I reinstalled it as you ask, and this is how it look like

VlC1fb_untitled.JPG

However, i have just found out that if i click on the ? icon in nero express, and open help file, the setup will close nero express and finish. How interesting is that!

Btw, my laptop is centrino 1.7mhz 512mb ram, and other 2 pcs i test is ibm x31 and hp pentium 4.

yours sincerely,

@sonic

The version R4 no longer exists, i have updated to the version RC1 which i have tested it in Windows Vista and XP, it worked fine. Please can you download it from the first post and try it. Thanks

RC1 (Essentials license) installed on Vista Home Premium : success :thumbup

Great job!

I'm thinking on deployement if no bugs present during this week ...

++

I have the same problem...

at the end of the installation... while installer windows says "Finishing installation"

the activation window pop ups and after filling the fields Name Company and Serial

the Nero Express application starts and only a system tray icon says Nero Activation.exe

when right click in sys-tray icon I can see "Script Paused" which is checked with 'V" and "Exit"....

Selecting exit the installation ends successfully but the Nero Express window stays open

Hope that helps

Windows XP SP2 Eng

Clean install no previous nero versions

@pepelu

The link of Micro Spanish is fixed.

@razor813

@accessdenied is right, you have to wait a few seconds while it is being activated.

Usually the registration desappears even though without a serial, because it did it also with the demo serial automatically. However it is better to put your serial since the beginning in order to activate it correctly.

Please, try the last test reinstalling it without touching nothing in the keyboard until it has finished and disappeared the process of activation, if it takes more than a few seconds, so you can close it manually and try the test version which link is the following:

Removed because it was updated with the final realease.

Edited by Major