pc-cillin 2007

AuXBoX

Ive been trying to find the switches for Pc-Cillin 2007. Im pretty new at this and im not sure if i use the setup.exe (which comes up as an unidentified installer) or one of the *.msi in the package to execute the parameters on. If i try using the tmpcc.msi or any other .msi it says to execute the setup.exe file.

I'm a bit confused as what to do.

Is it even possible?

And can someone steer me in the right direction

The setup.exe file keeps saying

'The installation cannot continue. You may have flawed installation software. Check the files on your CD-ROM for signs of damage or corruption. If you purchased the software online, download the files again and restart the installation. IF problems persist, please contact technical support.'

When i try to find any switches on it.

and when i try to use switches on the .msi files it tells me to use the setup.exe file

Hi,

If you search Trend Micro's website you'll find information pertaining to their setup.ini file. This is where you place the switches (and I don't think there are many of them). Here's a copy of the one I use to silently install Internet Security 2007 (without the serial number of course :rolleyes: ). To install it I simply run setup.exe. Give it a go and let me know how things turn out.

[Product]
Version=15

[SETUP]
Lang=en
RollbackInfoURL=http://www.trendmicro.com/support/consumer/
Toolbar=0
DesktopShortcut=1
ShortcutName=Trend Micro Internet Security 2007
Silent=qn

[CustomerInformation]
Skip=0
Serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX