MOBO integrated GFX question...(SOVLED)

dcanup

I just installed W2K on a computer that has an IBM rev 1.2 MOBO and I can not for the life of me find out what graphics driver I need for this mobo. Any links would be great....

IBM Netvista

2.58GHz

512RAM

Windows 2000 pro SP4

Edited by dcanup

IBM Netvista, which model???????

Is it an all-in-one or a standalone pc with seperate monitor????

there are about 50 different Netvista types.

Then when you say 2.58GHz i assume Petium 4. I can point you to the righ place with more info

Edited by phkninja

Pretty much what he said. We need a lot more information if you would like help finding the right drivers.

Otherwise it's like "I have a Ford, what's the part number for my exhaust manifold?".

On the case the only number I see is "MT-M 8305-61U" and that is on a sticker. The case is a desktop PC (not a tower) and it does not have a built in monitor. The CPU is a Pentium 4.

Man I hate W2K....I am working on getting the driverpacks slipstreamed into your windows that we use so I do not have this trouble...

It helps when you know where to begin the search. I have dealt with NetVisat All-in-One machines before, so it wasnt that difficult to change the search for a desktop.

BTW just in case anyone clicks and says "that site is for a company called Lenovo", look at the url and you will see Lenovo is a subsiduary company of IBM. Lenovo deals with supporting desktops, IBM only support servers.

Edited by phkninja