Virginia Tech

erfahren

You made that? Or is this an organized effort? If so, is there a web site?

No I didn't make it. Just found a msg board when searching earlier and saw a post by someone with Big Image Graphics. Got it from him. (Someone else sent it to him.)

Just thought I'd help make it more available.

They had this up earler:

post-81578-1176843255_thumb.gif

That was f***ing b*llsh*t what happened. Who in there right mind would do that.

Here is my 2 cents, from what i understand:

The first shots were at 9am, and noone, not even the emt's or police even knew someone was shooting on campus, even though there were gunshot wounds on the victims.

the shots continued off and on for 3 more hours before the guy commited suicide.

Yes he killed himself, it wasn't the police. which leads me to...

Where and What were the F*cking police doing??? Obviosuly not there job.\

**** pussy a** cops, not doing there jobs sucking down donuts. Look at the "Chief" that looks like a great one there.

33 killed, 33??!!!?? If i was there, as a cop, i would of gotten my a** off the perimmitter went in to norris hall and f*cking capped the as*****. 3 hours what the hell were they doing for 3 hours.

This whole thing is B.S. The school didn't notify students at all, except through email!

Email, who checks there email before going to school in the morning? not me and i am a college student too.

How about a freaking phone call. They could of done automated messages through students phones and parents phones. Been better and reached more ppl asap. Then they don't even stop the classes. I don't even think the school was on alert and locked it down.

The president of the school, what an a**, only cares about the $$$ from students, he doesn't care, he has the $$$ from the year, he isn't going to reimburse the victims families.

This whole thing could of been avoided down to the initial 2-3 deaths at 9am, because from what i understand the next shooting started about hour or so later. Freaking Virginia's finest, what f*cking joke, they were so freaking scared. Campus Police chief, give me a break, why have them there, they had no arrival time, they were already on the seen, what took them so long. I guess they were waiting for him to kill himself, i bet he could of killed 4x more ppl before they would have moved in.

Then the chief defends his officers of bravery and stating there was chaos, you could tell who were victims. LOL wtf, obviously if there bleeding to death and have a gunshot wound that might signal something.

OMG the whole force should be under federal review, they didn't handle the situation at all and because of what they did (actually didn't do), 33 people died. They were like firefighters afraid to run in a burning building to save people.

**** police, when you don't need them they cause you all sorts of problems, when you do, they are no help.

is it ok for me to add that to my sig. i have friends who go there.
Not sure if you are asking the copyright holder or as a check against the forum rules. As far as forum rules go, both of those images look fine to me :)

@Seven: Many people are upset about this, but we can discuss it maturely and without excessive vulgarity. Thanks.

Now I hope there not going to start to blame video games for this tragedy.

Obviously the guy was nuts, I think its cuz he couldn't get no pussy... They say he had an imaginary gf (his hand)

Edited by ricktendo64

The shooter was a disturbed individual from all I've heard. Apparently he wrote several papers that were so disturbing they were handed over to the proper authorities. They believe this may be why the shooter was seeking retribution.

This Friday is a remembrance day for all those involved in this horrific tragedy. Everyone is asked to wear the Hokies (maroon and orange) colors to show support and to honor all those involved in this incident.

As far as I know, many of the victims were in engineering at VT. As tribute towards a memorial that's being put up, the Engineering Undergraduate Society at UBC is donating a Red Jacket - our department jacket.

Our hearts go out to all those affected by this tragedy.

As a slightly ironic side note, I wrote one of my final exams on monday, and one of the essay questions was regarding whether or not violent video games promote violence in real life... :(

Seven Alive - Actually the first shots were at 7:15am where 2 were found dead in a co-ed dormitory. The about 2 hours later the massacre began with 31 more dead. The shootings did not continue for hours. It was under 30-45 minutes then the gutless bastard killed himself.

The school and the local police have a large part of blame in this situation by not properly reacting as they should have. What is weird is on good morning America on a insert they did about "this week in history" Columbine shooting was also in the same week several years ago.