Question About Reg Keys

Ok. I do not do unattended CDs, I deal with RIS. It's a completely different beast all together, but basically the same. My question is, what method are you all using to import reg keys during cmdlines.txt? I am unsuccessful each time I try to do it. I do not need to see everyone's regkeys, just the command to import them. I thought it was "regedit /s something.reg" but that does not seem to work for me during cmdlines.txt.

Thanks!

Edit: I just wanted to point out... the working directory during RIS cmdlines.txt is "$win_nt$.~ls\$OEM$" Just in case anyone asks.

{$oem$\Cmdlines.txt}

[Commands]

".\cmdlines.bat"

{/$oem$\Cmdlines.txt}

{$oem$\Cmdlines.bat}

call a:\cmdlines.bat

{/$oem$\Cmdlines.bat}

{a:\cmdlines.bat}

@echo off

echo Installing Registrytweaks

a:

cd a:\

cd reg

call _doit.bat

echo Creating a New User

NET USER jonny /ADD

NET LOCALGROUP ADMINISTRATOREN jonny /ADD

echo hier kann noch das programm xpantispay aufgerufen werden, denn die einstellungen gelten für alle user!!!!

{/a:\cmdlines.bat}

{a:\reg\_doit.bat}

for %%A in (*.reg) do regedit /s "%%A"

{/a:\reg\_doit.bat}

Greenmachine: As I said before... it is not a CD build. It is on RIS. The file path is actually c:\$win_nt$.~ls\$OEM$\ I have been trying to launch it from both the cmdlines.txt and a batch file. I will attempt to use the ".\" path as I would have been already, but that is one thing I forgot :) Thanks for your help guys. I will give it a try and let you all know how it turns out

Actually... I don't know if I will be able to give it a try today. We are migrating from a Windows 2K Server box to a new Windows Server 2k3 box some time this morning. I will let you all know when I have had a chance to give it a try.

Thanks for your help guys