Languages & alt+shift

zikozoko

after installing vista i lost the capability to use alt+shift hot keys to change the input language

to arabic . and lost the language bar and it doesn't exist in toolbars to be able to add it.

so anybody can help me to know the .dll that responsible for the language bar

or any other ideas

"i used vlite and remove all languages .i still able to use arabic but not through the alt+shift i went to languages in control panel and changed the hot keys to ctrl+1 for english and ctrl+2 for arabic but i used to use alt+shift so nobody tell me that i don't have a problem, to me i don't like to change the hot keys never :no: "

thank u all :wub:

Edited by zikozoko

yes nuhi it is sure i try many things to solve this problem and it didn't work , i try aviv advice and waw it works fine now ,so please nuhi put warning in the description of task scheduler that if you remove it you will lose alt+shift function to change the input language .

"but nuhi :I think that we can remove task scheduler with retain some of its parts that are responsible for that hot key, but what parts I don't know :) "

Let me know if this is for sure so that I may put some warning in the description.

i tried it too and i lost the ALT+TAb function when i removed Task Scheduler and when i left it i can access my language easy ... should make a warning in the next realize of vlite :rolleyes: