Windows 2000 plus drivers

Hello, I have a question that I really do not know how to best explain...

At my work place they still use Windows 2000 since the network admin can not get the network to work right with XP. Since he is a volunteer I just got stuck with the job of setting up any and all "new" computers. The problem comes when I install Windows 2000 it does not have the same driver support like XP does. That means that I have to first find then download all the right drivers. After two computers that is getting very old....

I was wondering if there is some large driver pack that I could download then slipstream into Windows 2000 (using nlite) that would make it so when I install 2000 it would "find" the right driver with out the user having to pick the drivers that he needed. That is how it seems that XP does it....or could I Just take some of the files from a XP disk that we have at work and "add" them to the files in the 2000 setup.

Any links that would give me information about any of this all would be great. I do not need any help on slipstreaming hotfixes or the like just on how to make 2000 driver system work more like XPs does...

Yeah I know that it is not that hard to get it set up right, it is just not part of my job. To tell the truth I do not want nor need that added to my job list. I am the web designer, gfx artist and now the "tech" guy....man I just want to design....

Driverpacks.net is excellent, I work at a PC repair shop and regulary have to reinstall windows on machines for which we do not have the drivers. Since slipstreaming all the drivers on driverpacks.net into the install disk (as well as all the windows updates) it saves us 3-4 hours of work per each reinstall we do. If you can't find all the drivers on then slipstreaming just the net card ones makes it a lot easier to then network deploy the rest quickly.