Error 1603 Windows Live messenger

rafanto

Windows live messenger setup error code 1603

1) Click Start > Run

2) Type msiexec /unreg and press enter and wait until it appears to have finished.

3) Go back to Start > Run

4) Type msiexec /regserver and press enter.

5) Try to install MSN Messenger again. Good luck!

If this doesn't work, try:

C:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\

Then select the folder "IdentityCRL" remove the folder. Since the error is occuring due to "ppcrlconfig.dll" directory correction. Then run the setup and this time it will be able to install.

Labels: error code 1603

How can I uninstall Messenger Plus! Live?

Messenger Plus! Live can be uninstalled like any other software on your computer. In Windows XP, click on "Start\Control Panel" and select "Add/Remove Programs". In the list that will be displayed, select "Messenger Plus! Live" or "Messenger Plus! Live & Sponsor", click on "Remove" and follow the instructions. Messenger Plus! will be uninstalled quickly from your system along with the sponsor if you previously installed it. Some files will be removed only after you restart your computer (note: chat logs won't be removed automatically).

MS Live Messenger Plus! Registry Settings <-- Location of all files related to the MS Live Messenger, one of these ways should allow you to be able to remove all references of the application.

Let me know if this doesn't work, and I'll see what else I can figure out for you.

Thanks,

Edited by s3pHiX