Custom Name Change

s3pHiX

Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out how to change this post-129898-1176228324_thumb.jpg where the arrow is pointing to, to a custom name or saying, and I can't seem to figure it out?? where do I go to change it, or am I not allowed to do so??? I've already gone under my profile, and set a personal statement, but that's not showing up anywhere, except in my profile viewer.

Thanks for the input.

Edited by s3pHiX

My Controls -> Edit Profile Information -> Custom member title

Ok, did what you said, and I get no custom member title under that part of my profile, here's a screen shot for the proof.

post-129898-1176229303_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

Cool! I didn't know how to do that before! Never really thought about it...

Similar question: Where do those yellow stars that appear right below your custom title come from? :unsure: How do I get more? Why do I get more? When, where, whatever-you-get-the-point do I get more? Do they mean anything in particular? Is there a limit to how many you can get? Is this enough questions?

Oh and why do some people not have any?

Edited by Idontwantspam

Cool! I didn't know how to do that before! Never really thought about it...

Similar question: Where do those yellow stars that appear right below your custom title come from? :unsure: How do I get more? Why do I get more? When, where, whatever-you-get-the-point do I get more? Do they mean anything in particular? Is there a limit to how many you can get? Is this enough questions?

Oh and why do some people not have any?

It's from post count. The title also changes if you're not using a custom title.

Ahh, the things we do to get noticed!!!!

So, like, how did you get to be a Lord? and of the Underworld no less!!!??? I mean isn't that sort of like soemthing not to aspire to??? Just asking.

Just don't start spamming to get more lucky stars. :P

I was incredibly tempted to post in this thread a bunch of times as a joke, saying "OK, I won't try to drive up my post count" in each. But I restrained myself. :rolleyes: So... is that a grand total, or a posts-per-day, or a % of posts count or what?