Any way to install Server 2003 R2 during setup?

RyanVM

OK, I know you can combine the two disks and that doing so causes Windows to automatically install R2 upon the first login. What I want to know is has anybody ever successfully gotten R2 to being installed during Windows Setup?

if you already have the cd make a custom ISO with NLITE 1.3 FINAL it will create an iso with those service packs and It will run just like a regular install you can even customize it to be unattended if you put in all the variable its really straight forward and easy to use.

i've spent hours trying to figure this one out, and all i can come up with is that if setup2.exe is run during setup, it says that something put in for a reboot, and it won't install until after...i managed to put the r2 inf as part of the sysoc.inf, but never got it to do anything...no errors, just nothing... :blink:

so i've come to the frustrating conclusion that only m$ knows how, and they aren't telling :realmad: ...so now i just run r2's setup2.exe at first logon via RunOnceEx, and that works fine...

:hello: