How To: Put Winpe And Xp On Same Cd

gosh

Gosh, where can I find BOOT.DAT or VOL1.DAT?

Sorry to butt in but you can down load them directly off Goshs site.

If not pm me with your details & i'll send them to you.

Fastest response from the forum yet! :)

No problem "butting in"! I had a hard time finding them on Gosh's site, but finally found them due to your confirmation that they should be there (somewhere!).

And even better, Gosh kindly put WNPE.DAT in the zip too. I love this site and it's members!

Thanks!

Gosh, where can I find BOOT.DAT or VOL1.DAT?

Sorry to butt in but you can down load them directly off Goshs site.

If not pm me with your details & i'll send them to you.

Fastest response from the forum yet! :)

No problem "butting in"! I had a hard time finding them on Gosh's site, but finally found them due to your confirmation that they should be there (somewhere!).

Thanks!

Just use any of the dat files, change name & Hex as required.

Hi!

I was wondering where Gosh got the DAT files from? Can they be extracted from the Windows XP CD? I use a Danish Windows XP so I think it might be a good idea to get the Danish versions? If there are Danish versions? Help!

Thanks a lot in advance

Soren

Hi!

I was wondering where Gosh got the DAT files from? Can they be extracted from the Windows XP CD? I use a Danish Windows XP so I think it might be a good idea to get the Danish versions? If there are Danish versions? Help!

Thanks a lot in advance

Soren

Yes try nu2 productions website Bart has a nice little tool to do this.

• 1 year later...
If you want to reduce the size of winpe by about 30 megs, run this batch file in the WNPE folder (same folder as setupldr.bin). It removes networking support and some fonts.

-gosh

I have been unable to download the RemoveNetwork.bat file from this MSFN site, is this file available on your site or elsewhere. I am unable to find it! I expect its me! I'm trying to reduce the size of WinPE loaded on to partiton as a recovery os and thought your batch file would be a good place to start. I have been able to download other files no problem.Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just made remotenetwork.bad from the original CHM file from the windows XP OPK. But that is for the original version of windows PE, the newer version would be totally different.

-gosh

• 3 years later...