Crash

Avien

Everytime i use nlite, when i begin to integrate anything i get a crash.

I am using Vista Ultimate with all updates.

This code was taken from the event logger.

Faulting application nLite.exe, version 1.3.0.4, time stamp 0x45f58f63, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6000.16386, time stamp 0x4549bdc9, exception code 0xc0000374, fault offset 0x000af1c9, process id 0x7ac, application start time 0x01c777eb6a5dd98c.

Bump!

Anyone? I really need to make a XP CD, but everytime i start to integrate anything nlite crashes. Even tried in admin mode and in compatibility mode, neither work.

My current OS installed on my computer is Vista. I am trying to make a new XP CD with all the new ryanvm updates. When i run nlite and start to register components after i add drivers, etc nlite crashes. I have disabled UAC, ran it with admin rights, XP SP2 mode, yet it always crashes.

I need help, since my other computer cant use Vista because of the requirements so i need to make a new nlited XP cd.

Well i recently reinstalled Vista again for a weird problem. I just downloaded nlite again and ran it and so far i have not gotten an error integrating anything. I think everything relating to errors was my VIA chipset and ethernet drivers. They made it so copying would not work, would always crash and hang, which might be chipset or ethernet related since it affected networks too. Not going to reinstall them though.

here is the thread i started on the via forums.

http://forums.viaarena.com/messageview.asp...p;enterthread=y

Edited by Avien