Billboard Problem

Hi! All

I m facing an absurd problem. I want to change the Billboard font but not able to. I used Resource Hacker and change the fonts, compress the fonts file and place them in the i386 folder, edited the txtsetup.sif file and added entries for them, the fonts files get copied though but when the billboard comes it shows text still in that old boring font. I m not using a standard font.

Can anyone help????

Regards

Abhinav

Hi! all

I have got it done myself, the Billboard is ok but still the resolution is 640x480 though I have defined it to be 800x600 in winnt.sif, the winnt.sif is completely ok and the unattended parts are working cool, but the billboard resolution is still not what I wanted it to be.

Seek Help Immediately

Hi! all

I have got it done myself, the Billboard is ok but still the resolution is 640x480 though I have defined it to be 800x600 in winnt.sif, the winnt.sif is completely ok and the unattended parts are working cool, but the billboard resolution is still not what I wanted it to be.

Seek Help Immediately

I checked that, too, but nothing seems to be working the billboard is still in its native resolution of 640x480 destroying all my setting and plannings.

anyways, here is how I did that font things,

Compress the fonts file using makecab to have something like fontname.tt_

copy the compressed fonts in i386.

edit the file txtsetup.sif and make entries for the new files,

open the HIV file and do the registration of the fonts.

all set!!

Hope it helps