Site Makeup?

gosh

I am new to this site and one thing i've noticed is there seems to be a lot of international people here. I'm not trying to be racist here, but why is that? Did this site start out as a brittish site or something?

-gosh

usa

:) good question ive been womndering how it started out we need a Old timer to come in and give us a story to make me go sleep to lol nar i dunno wat contry started it cud just happend like same way i was born it just happend lol :rolleyes: soo hopfully we will no the answer lol but wicked question

Me and FthrJACK (both of us British) founded MSFN in August '01, xper from Denmark came along to help with hosting, and became the server admin. We never intended the site to be for a specific country, but worldwide. But we do encourage that everyone speaks English only as we can't have extra forums in different languages, it would make a very long Board Index.

Yeah, you tagged along and looked busy like the rest of them!

:rolleyes:

Seriously, as Aaron said, thats how the site started. But how it got to where it is now i have no clue, its like a runaway snowball.

Thanks everyone :)