[UPDATE] Energize 1.1 & Sources

peyronnx

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and at first I'd like to say that I'm from Germany, so excuse me if there are some mistakes in my english.

Since a few days I use the Energize 1.0 package (BTW: very good work :thumbup ) and there were no problems but the Vista StatusBar bug, which seems to be fixed in the version 1.1. So i tried this new version, first I uninstalled the old version, did the reboot and then I installed the new version. The install procedure was successful. After another reboot I noticed that there were no files patched. The other things like wallpaper, logon screen, etc. were fine but no files patched. So I tried the reloader, which reloaded 225 files. After this and another reboot still no files patched :unsure: Now I uninstalled Energize 1.1, reboot and installed the old version 1.0 to see, if this still works. Another reboot followed and now everything was fine, all files were patched. So I think, there is a bug in the version 1.1. Maybe someone does have the same problem.

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and at first I'd like to say that I'm from Germany, so excuse me if there are some mistakes in my english.

Since a few days I use the Energize 1.0 package (BTW: very good work :thumbup ) and there were no problems but the Vista StatusBar bug, which seems to be fixed in the version 1.1. So i tried this new version, first I uninstalled the old version, did the reboot and then I installed the new version. The install procedure was successful. After another reboot I noticed that there were no files patched. The other things like wallpaper, logon screen, etc. were fine but no files patched. So I tried the reloader, which reloaded 225 files. After this and another reboot still no files patched :unsure: Now I uninstalled Energize 1.1, reboot and installed the old version 1.0 to see, if this still works. Another reboot followed and now everything was fine, all files were patched. So I think, there is a bug in the version 1.1. Maybe someone does have the same problem.

Yes, you are right, it seems there is an incredible bug on the 1.1 version, because the patches are not complete and a lot of icons are like normal xp,

We'll have to use the 1.0 version or use the sources....

Good luck.

I am used to installing Xpize and the likes with unattended switches.

/S /noboot etc....

I noticed that this doesn't work with energize?

How can I use unattended installation and is there by any change a /novistadrive switch :-)

Congrats on the great looking expansion....

the bootscreen really doesn't fit the style, should be removed i reckon

my 'winver' -about windows screen isn't patched, neither is 7zip, and I don't have an Energy.bmp file

nice effort though, just needs some brushing up (i bet the french version works fine :) )

I am used to installing Xpize and the likes with unattended switches.

/S /noboot etc....

I noticed that this doesn't work with energize?

How can I use unattended installation and is there by any change a /novistadrive switch :-)

Congrats on the great looking expansion....

I would also like to know if there are any switches / options for unattended installation...that would be nice!

No switches options for unattend installation.

Someone could do it by using my sources and the ones from XPero.

Concerning the shell32 and users32 bug linked to Activesync, I can not test it to solve it.

Someone has to investigate since I have switched to Vista.

Good luck

i had posted this in another thread, until i was told i should post here for a better response

"Hey

i have an issue with Xpize not removing some of the changes it makes to my system, or atleast not letting something else change them

i was trying install the "Energize" Xpize

and it didnt install everything properly

for example, it doesnt change the login logo, the strip on the classic start menu, the shortcut arrow and alot of icons

i know that Energize wasent developed by those who made Xpize, but since this may be a problem with Xpize itself. i thought it would be a good idea to post here"

I´ve install Xpize 4.6 and Energize 1.1 in both, my laptop and the daughter computer, in my laptop showns all icons perfectly, but in the fixed one it looks like that there are not the same icons than in the laptop, the fixed ones is with 1024 pixel and the laptop with 1400.

really very cool both of the packages.

Corsair