[UPDATE] Energize 1.1 & Sources

peyronnx

you can see that this probably has something to do with the latest Windows patch from last week: KB925902

Try uninstalling it and see if the problem still exists.

Uninstalling the patch solved the problem. XPize 4.6 is affected by the problem also.

wow, looking great :)

i'm glad you haven't patched resources so they now say "windows vista" i find it silly when people 'pretend' their os isn't the one they're using :)

The installer displays the message: 'Windows Media Player 11.0 seems to be missing. Installer will now quit.'

I do have WMP 11, version 11.0.5721.5145. I installed all the update so it should be the latest version.

It's and okay pack, but it looks just like the other Vista packs out there.

There's Vista Transformation Pack 6. Its the most complete one to date.

What sets yours apart? Even the icons look the same. You could have at least messed around with the colors. Or modified the icons slightly too.

what sets them apart is the Transformation packs actually replace files instead of patching them

replacing files is dangerous and can easily trash your machine! it also reverts any updated files you may have to a different version (so leaving security holes all over the place!)

Aurora Pack is the only Vista'izing pack i'd recommend to anyone :)

@ Zedox: I use the same mean as XPero to patch the bootscreen so I do not understand why it does not work fpr you !!! Feel free to send me à PM to explain me how you proceed.

I plan to release a new beta by the end of the week.

So please send me as soon as possible your feedback to improve this second beta.

See U

Ditto with the 'Microsoft Windows Media Player 11.0 seems to be missing from your computer'. I received the same message when I do have MP11 installed

I will delete these warnings in the next beta so that you can enjoy the Aurora World !!!