Gmail Paper Archive!

rkarthea

Hi, guys, google does it again, introduces a new feature on gmail for its anniversary this year too (as usual) :whistle: . So, what did it bring out this time - whatever it is, it is for free! complying with its "Don't be Evil" philosophy.

So, What is free this time?

It brings out what is called the "Gmail Paper Archive".

Just like the archive button on Gmail, now you've got the "Paper Archive" button which you click to order for a print out of the email message which you're reading.

ss_afj.jpg

Guess what, it will also print out the image attachments present in you're email on high quality glossy photo paper and that too free of cost and this copy will be mailed to your house address which you provide in a packed Gmail box free of cost. :rolleyes:

How does it afford to do such a thing? :wacko:

That it compensates by printing small unintrusive text ads just like on its website behind the paper the message is being printed on.

So, what do you people think abouth this idea?

I don't mind the small text ads as long as i'm getting everything printed on high quality paper and mailed to me for free.

All you environmentalists out there - don't become effervescent because the paper used to print out the mails by google is made from the environmentally friendly 96% post-consumer organic soybean sputum, and thus, actually helps the environment.

More official info at: About Gmail Paper

• 3 weeks later...