WINNT.SIF and leaving automatic updates off

Okay after hours of reading I almost have my perfect installation. There is one part that is driving me crazy and that's having automatic updates turned off by default. I know it's not to big of a deal but if anyone can answer this for me that would be great. Also I have read alot on havingt it skip the screen to setup the settings for the windows security center. Also is there a way to add a default user that way once I install windows it will automatically logon without having to go through any steps? BTW, I am using XP Pro Corp with SP2. Attached is my WINNT.SIF file.

Thanks

WINNT.SIF.txt

AutomaticUpdates=no

Its skips Automatic Update configuration screen at starupup. U have to reg patch to disable Automatic Updates services

Thanks, it sounds more a pain for something that small. Other than that my install works great with all updates except the .NET packages which I just threw the install files on the CD with XP and it works fine unless there is a way to integrate .NET into a Windows installation but I don't think that's very easy if it's posible yet.

The AutomaticUpdates=no in winnt.sif never worked for me. This leaves the service enabled but just sets it so that au is off (I think.) If this doesn't work just export this key after setting it to your liking.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update]
"ConfigVer"=dword:00000001
"AUOptions"=dword:00000001
"ScheduledInstallDay"=dword:00000000
"ScheduledInstallTime"=dword:00000003