Transperent Taskbar and Windows

machkris

There is some software on net called Vystal. It transforms windows borders into Vista like.

Search the net and u will get. it I have tested it and found working.

For taskbar and windows use, Glass2k!

No, there is no way to "slipstream" this into a Windows installation. They are all 3rd party applications that you will have to install. You may be able to automated the installations of some of them though.

Some graphic board/card drivers have extensions allowing transparent taskbar and windows, e.g. newer Nividia Drivers (as i use).

@machkris, have a look at for the latest drivers (with utilities!) for your graphics card!

Edited by ChrisKuhli

Is that operating separated as a card plugged into your motherboard?

Then you should try the latest Nvidia Forceware 93.71 - good for actual, almost actual and not very behind - how from there site see at bottom. I give you a very close link to driver at the end of posting!

You - may try graphic drivers not supported by Nvidia itself - third party like Chimera or Omega but do that only if your card is not young - mean if you doesnt need support directly from Nvidia. Have you a driver (CD-ROM disk?) If the support URL in its Readme is Nvidia's take their drivers. Hmm... I have here the nv-fw_91.74 with my elder Gfx 5200 LE (Chimera/ Xfx).

Here a little assistence:

Read carefully the instructions on the NVidia Drivers website after you selected

1. Graphics Driver

2. Geforce and TNT2

3. Used OS (e.g. your Windows, maybe also an additional not-MS)

Depending of your selecting is the upcoming driver URL.

I need the files for Windows 2000 / Windows XP 32bit .

Because of two different download archives, ATTENTIONs from Nvidia (copied from their site, without links, you see them there!):

/*****************************************

Please make sure to read the Driver Installation Hints Document before you install this driver.

----------------------------------------------------------

Users without English US operating systems must download and install the International Driver available on our International Sites listed below:

* English UK

* France

* Germany

* India

* Italy

* Poland

* Russia

* Spain

/**********************************

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...