What's wrong with my unattended.xml?

I had an Ultimate on and it validated ok

<ShowMediaCenter>false</ShowMediaCenter> heck Ive been addin that from the very first time and no problems. Maybe only if you removing it with that Vlite stuff

TR-TR is Turkey. Do you have an actual Turkish image

Might remove some of your <Display> settings leaving only the Horizontal and vertical and go from there but if theres no display drivers then it won't come out right unless you adding them

I had an Ultimate on and it validated ok

<ShowMediaCenter>false</ShowMediaCenter> heck Ive been addin that from the very first time and no problems. Maybe only if you removing it with that Vlite stuff

TR-TR is Turkey. Do you have an actual Turkish image

Might remove some of your <Display> settings leaving only the Horizontal and vertical and go from there but if theres no display drivers then it won't come out right unless you adding them

Slightly OT guys but does anyone know where to get my hands on add Lang packs? scoured MS site no luck??

Yes, I'm using turkish Vista. And validated my file. I removed most of oobesystem and only those at oobe left.

SOLVED

Installation succeeded but it asked me for security thing and username. I'll try your advices.

Edited by cihatkarli

No MC I haven't seen or heard.

<UserAccounts> for your user

if it suceedd then it tells you was definitely in that section. Could add like half back and try it. The display is only thing I seen may can crash it though.

Edited by maxXPsoft

I don't know what version of Vista you are installing but I'm nearly 99% sure it's the <ShowMediaCenter> tag that is stopping your install. The XML will still validate with WAIK but the install will fail at the OOBE pass. Now, that being said, it only fails for me when trying to install Vista Business. I haven't tried to automate Ultimate or Home yet. I'm guessing it's because the Business version has no idea what MediaCenter is. Another tag that won't work for me is the <EnableFirewall>False</EnableFirewall> in the WindowsPE pass.

it only fails for me when trying to install Vista Business. I haven't tried to automate Ultimate or Home yet. I'm guessing it's because the Business version has no idea what MediaCenter is. Another tag that won't work for me is the <EnableFirewall>False</EnableFirewall> in the WindowsPE pass.

Yes Buisness does not include MediaCenter, it also don't include InboxGames and a myriad of other things. His xml shows to be Ultimate so it should be ok unless he removed it with vlite which we don't know what it does to the image except who used it.

The thing to remember is DO NOT ADD xml settings that are default or not included with image you messing with. :whistle: