Vista 64 Bit ISO to DVD

Hi All,

I have Vista Business English 64 Bit.ISO and want to burn to dvd to do a regular install. I extracted ISO using Magic ISO Maker then used Nero 6.6 to create a DVD so I can run a normal install I get the following msg;

post-67932-1175004670_thumb.jpg

So I took option for New Compilation DVD-ROM (UDF) which does copy files over and I was able to burn DVD. Once I try to boot from DVD nothing happens, it just want boot from the DVD. OK wait before you say anything or (think) or (write), I did change the boot order on the pc, whew i am glade i got that one out of the way....

The pc I am using is a 64bit HP xw6200 pc. Which currently has XP64bit installed. I can access DVD and see screen which pops up if I want to do an upgrade. But I dont want to do upgrade I want to do a fresh install.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all,

EXPRESS

Hi All,

I have Vista Business English 64 Bit.ISO and want to burn to dvd to do a regular install. I extracted ISO using Magic ISO Maker then used Nero 6.6 to create a DVD so I can run a normal install I get the following msg;

post-67932-1175004670_thumb.jpg

So I took option for New Compilation DVD-ROM (UDF) which does copy files over and I was able to burn DVD. Once I try to boot from DVD nothing happens, it just want boot from the DVD. OK wait before you say anything or (think) or (write), I did change the boot order on the pc, whew i am glade i got that one out of the way....

The pc I am using is a 64bit HP xw6200 pc. Which currently has XP64bit installed. I can access DVD and see screen which pops up if I want to do an upgrade. But I dont want to do upgrade I want to do a fresh install.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all,

EXPRESS

Dont extract the iso file just load the iso file into nero and it will burn it with correct settings