Add language to source

GaNGa

Hey,

I've read this one about installing or adding more Keyboard / Layout for nlited xp after installing it.

One of my friends did made an amazing copy for XP tooo light in every thing, which result in removing all languages, and layout except English US.

I want to keep using this copy, but from time to time I do reinstall for XP (once permonth).

I want to know if there is any way to add the language to the nlited source directly to be installed during XP setup instead of doing it every time I install XP.

Thanks

Edited by GaNGa

Yes

I am now have an nlited CD has English only ( I have a CD for XP - and another CD for 2003 server)

I want to add the language I want to the source of this CDs

Then I want to make the .iso again, so when I install XP or 2003server next time, I want it to be installed with the language I need plus the original language included of the CDs, instead of 1 language only.

for example: both CDs has language 1, and I want to add language 2, so I want to install next time the XP or 2003 server with both languages 1 & 2 instead of install them with language 1 "which is the current situation"

Sorry for poor English!

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Edited by GaNGa

As i can understand your question you have to buy MUI XP disk from M$.
What should I need such a thing, I am using an English version that can display my own language in case I need so, but all other things are displayed well in English. I edit the winnt.sif with my Key
GaNGa, then remake that Windows CD and keep what you need. If you don't know how then ask your friend to do it again.
I am afraid that he is not near to me, he is now in anoother country, plus he did made amany tweaks, and really many things that is really advanced for me to do it by myself, I really do would like if any one can found a way to do it.

Thanks