Disk Driver Integration Bug

preiner

I integrated the SI3114 raid driver with Vlite .95 to support by boot raid 1 volume. Everything appears fine, but when Vista tries to install, it cant see the drive.

By pressing Shift-F10, you can drop into a cmd prompt. You will see that the SI drivers are missing. you can do a recursive dir of the X: drive and all the files are missing.

Im wondering if vLite is NOT patching install.wim properly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Other drivers (not disk boot drivers) seem to be integrating fine. This sort of hints that vLite is patching the wrong location

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Other drivers (not disk boot drivers) seem to be integrating fine. This sort of hints that vLite is patching the wrong location

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believ your SATA drivers to beText mode drivers. Vlite does not yet support Text mode driver integration.

That's correct.

As soon as these kind of requests begin to pile up I'll speed it up, so far it's not that needed, Vista has the majority of popular controller drivers.

That's correct.

As soon as these kind of requests begin to pile up I'll speed it up, so far it's not that needed, Vista has the majority of popular controller drivers.

Hi,

I need these popular Adaptec SCSI drivers for Vista from

http://www.adaptec.com/en-US/speed/scsi/wi...v605456_exe.htm.

They are not included in Vista. I could integrate them with vLite but they are not recognized.

Please do another try :-)