On login only shows wallpaper

Mitsus

After bridging a couple connections for my laptop, I restarted my computer. When I logged in, everything appeared normal then 5 seconds later it would restart the computer. I tried system restore a couple of times but every time it seemed to not restore. I then booted into safe mode and used Add/Remove programs and deleted a lot of things that could cause startup problems. Then I started Windows normally, logged in, and now my screen is blank with only the wallpaper. I can open Task Manager and start programs, but explorer.exe will not run. It starts then closes. I would like to know if I could fix this, as I have run a virus scan with Avast and there has been no infected files. Thanks!

Edited by Mitsus

press Alt+Ctrl+Del and task manager appear . Click on shutdown manu and click on log off user . After log off again log on then it will work fine. After succes full logon just install Net framwork 1.0. It will resolve your problem.

Why would installing .NET Framework v1.0 resolve the problem?

AFAIK there is no v1.0 of that, and even if there is you shouldn't

be using it now, theres only v1.1 SP1, v2.0 and v3.0 of .NET

Framework.

Edited by LeveL

Repairing Windows..

Edit:

Wow, I sure as hell got a lot of errors. And one, to do with Framework 2.0.. Makes me think that guy might have known what he was talking about.

Edit #2:

Repair didn't fix anything, but I'm now going to try the Framework 2.0 fix.

Edit #3:

No luck, I'm just going to reinstall Windows..

Edited by Mitsus

no need if you want's simple way........ just set password to account and then restart pc and see waht happen.

Did it solve your problem? I am 100% sure that it resolve your problem.

In the last i am sorry for "Net framwork V1.0". I am also want's to said about Net framwork v1.1.