Help me! Error

Corsinus

HI. I have a problem! when I started vlite v.0.95 and Select the folder where the Vista installition is comming the error butten

" Mounting image error.

Did you restart after installing the Filter Manager?

Anyway try restarting your computer now and see if that helps.

if that dows not solve the issue please report

-Code: -2147024885"

Please Halp!

Thangs

No i did not restart after the install of Vlite and the Filter manager you talk about..the program will start and first it will ask you to select the source files ..(the files where your Vista installation dvd is located..example you use your vista dvd ..then select..brouwse for your dvd/cdrom player.

Next thing Vlite will ask you is to select a location for the new build lite version of Vista you like to create..select your c/drive..make a folder and give it the name ' vistalite'

Very important !!!!! YOU NEED AT LEAST 3 GIGABYTE OF FREE SPACE ON YOUR C:.DRIVE !!

Now if space is available.. Vlite will start to read all files to that folder..that will be used for stripping again when you come to the applying part where you selected all the parts you wanted to remove..its that easy !!

Now start with the components and make your selections and read please at the right side what a component does..so dont just select all and remove all cause that wont work and will end you up with a Vista full headaches !

When you did all the steps ..hit apply and pray..:P

Good luck..o yea..make sure you have enough space i use 6 gig for working space..so i dont get errors and have to start allover again

Viel Spass..:)

Hi I have the same problem and yes I rebooted after installing the filter manager, in the beginning once I picked my DVD drive with vista in once I went to copy the files my system would automatically reboot so I manually copied and pasted my vista cd on my hdd, I have heaps of hdd space so no worries there, just now having the same problem with this error?

Any help would be appreciated.

Aussat